Friday, August 1, 2014

TIME LIKE THESE.......

Time like these that I am going thru make me miss those loved ones that have gone before me.  I miss my great-grandmother and my grandmothers very much.  There is not a day goes by that I don't think about them.  I miss my grandfather too.... becuase there is always something that I need to ask him about.  I miss my mother-n-law too... even know we did not see eye to eye on things, she was a very good person and always took care of my son and her only grandchild.  My grandparents and mother-n-law would always help me with my son when school starts and now I don't have anyone to help me with him.  It is very depressing  - not that I depended on them to help me - but it was a nice surprise for them to give him things that would help him along.

No matter how hard I try and think that I will have what I need for him to start to school something always happens.  I always have to count every penny to make ends meet and just survive.  I know with GOD's GRACE we will make it. I just stress a little over the whole situation and that is when memories of my grandparents and my mother-n-law come back the most. I know that I am too blessed to be stressed.

smiles and blessings for a great weekend.

tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment