Thursday, November 21, 2013

SweetPea has had a great month.....

Sweetpea has had a great November......  he was awarded Good Citizen of his class.....and made perfect attendance....  enjoyed attending perfect attendance party.....received a blue mark in class which means good job......and has made all A's so far on his progress reports.  All A's were 98 to 100.

I am so blessed that God gave me child that I so longed for......he gave me the perfect child..... healthy, intelligent, a good son that I love with all of my heart.

He has stepped up and help us as our little farmhand.  His dad and I have been very sick and Sweetpea has stepped in and taken care of all the farm animals and made sure we were ok.

Thank You Sweetpea.............Mom loves you so much and I am so proud of you


Tracy B @ FeedSackCooking

No comments:

Post a Comment