Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanksgiving and Christmas

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and many sales will be going on.  I came across the Black Friday Wal-Mart ad and found something I think that SweetPea would enjoy having.  Sweetpea asked this year to play basketball and he is really looking forward to it.  Wal-Mart will be having this basketball stand on sale Thanksgiving Day for $99.00.  This is a great deal...so I am lifting this up in prayer that I will be able to get this for him......my sweetpea is a good son and deserves the world.  I have explained to him this year that we would only be able to get three nice gifts and a few stocking stuffers.  I explained to him that Jesus received three gifts from the wisemen and that were going to do the same thing.  Sweetpea understand and has a love for God that is so precious.  I am asking all you prayer warriors to lift this up also.  Hope each of you have a very Blessed Thanksgiving and Many Smiles and Blessings to you and your families.

Tracy B

No comments:

Post a Comment