Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year !!! and my Blessings List

I hope that everyones New Year has been blessed so far.  I am looking for great things in 2015.  I really don't have a New Year Resolution but I do have my prayer and blessings list.

With the start of the New Year it is time to start thinking about what you want to plant in your garden this year.  I have my listed already completed and now waiting on the funds to purchase the seed that we will need. 

I am looking for ways to make extra money.  I like to draw and thought that I might be able to make my drawings into postcards and magnets.  This is something that I am checking into.

I also hope that our chickens will soon be laying again, this is a small income but helps buy chicken feed.  I miss my eggs because the chickens have been on strike.

I know the farm will be growing with lambs and maybe a baby zebu within the year.  We will have to keep our fingers cross.

I hope that each of you have a very blessed New Year.

Smiles,
Tracy B at Feed-Sack Cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment