Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Next Two College Classes start next week................

My Spring 2015 College classes start next week... I am so excited.  I am working on Bachelors in Human Services.  It may take me a while but I will succeed in this journey.

I will be taking American History and Photography this next 8 weeks.  These next 8 weeks will be filled with excitement and I am sure a little stress.  All in all it will be fun.

This will be an adventure as I travel through Jamestown, learn of the Puritans and take pictures all at the same time.  What an adventure it would be to take pictures of the history that I will be reading.

I will update to let you know how these classes are going along with other happenings on the farm.

Many Smiles and Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment