Monday, October 24, 2016

Yesterday brought more tears

you see tears have been falling for sometime now.  yesterday, I learned that my dad ( who is still living ) made my youngest sister power of attorney over him and has left everything that he has to her.  everything that was my moms and his is now in the hands of my sister.

When my grandmother died, this happen to my mother.  her brother underhanded her and made a new will that would leave what was supposed to be my moms to the only grandson in the family.  I only received a bowl with my name on it and a few pans and dishcloths.  Well I know there was more stuff, so where did it go, my grandmother and I shared the loved of cookbooks, but I did not get a one of them.

now it is happening all over again with my mom.  yes my sister did not work and was able to stay with her when she was ill.  My sister was not the best caretaker.  I had to work, it is the only income my family has.  Am I being punished because I have to work.  I just don't understand how your own family can stab you in the back.

but it happens and it is happening AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment