Monday, December 15, 2014

Blessings List........................

Do you have a bucket list?  I call these my Blessings list.  Here is what I have on my Blessings list:

                                      **    a new or almost new four door truck

                                      **    new furniture for the living room and bedroom

                                      **    new furniture for my son's bedroom

                                      **    to build sheds for our sheep

                                      **    to enclose garage to create another much needed room

                                      **    to have peace within my family

This is just a few but these are important to me.  It is blessings that I need very much in my life right now.  I will lift these desires up to God in prayer. 

              Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 
                                              Psalms 37:4  KJV

                                       I wish you many SMILES and BLESSINGS


                                                              Tracy B

No comments:

Post a Comment