Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas time is coming and it's my last day to work until Jan 6.

Today is a good day.  The last day that I have to work until January 6, 2015.  I love working in education because we have such good off days.  This is a very nice benefit that comes with the job.  I don't think I could go back to the private sector and work after 13 years of this.  We have two weeks of vacation to use as we need them, a sick day a month, five personal days, and we get off at Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break and a bunch of other holidays.  Also if it snows in the south then we have snow days.  2014 was a productive year for snow.  We had many days off.

Christmas is just a week away.  We have been blessed with many Christmas Blessings.  My son will be so excited to see what he is getting.  I hope the holiday break is filled with peace and love.  Sometimes the peace is not always around and I hope that everything works out for the best this year.

I am sending Christmas Blessings to all.

Smiles and Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment