Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I have decided to start blogging again......

My husband asked me if I still had my blog or not.  I had deleted it but I have decided that I would like to start it back up again.  I enjoy sharing and following different blogs . 

Let me introduce myself to you once again.  I have many names, Child of God, mom, sister, wife, daughter, friend.  I live on a 10 acre farm with my son and husband.  We raise sheep, chickens, cows, and we have a pig, a rabbit and a border collie.  We also have 51 acres that we hunt and fish on, and raise corn and hay.  It is our little piece of paradise.  We love God and all things that are simple.  I love to draw, cook, and craft.  I work outside the home full time  and I attend Southeastern University. I am obtaining my Bachelor's degree.  I am a busy person, but it is all good.

I hope to meet and make many new friends.

Many Smiles and Blessings,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment